CII Institute of Hospitality- Taj Hotels
VET by EHL Swiss Hospitality Professional Program in Pune
The recent growth of the city as a hub for tourism, education, and hospitality has paved way for several new businesses to come to the city. Pune is an educational and entertainment destination that offers many job opportunities and cultural festivals to attract visitors and locals alike. Further, as the largest educational hub in Maharashtra, the city is home to a large number of colleges and universities due to its favourable climatic condition and scope of exposure that the city gives to its outstation students.
Due to its close proximity to Mumbai, Pune has transformed into a true satellite city. It is the second largest city in Maharashtra and is a part of the Pune Metropolitan Region. It has a large population of youngsters, and the hospitality industry has given the city a much needed impetus. As an educational hub, the city also has a well-developed infrastructure. It is a major industrial and manufacturing centre, ranked third in India.
Curators of the World Class Hospitality Program at CIIIH, Pune:
- Ecole Hotelier de Lausanne, recognized as World’s Best Hospitality Institute- pioneer in hospitality education with more than 127 years of excellence. With over 25,000 alumni from more than 120 countries, the EHL is the first university in the world to offer an internationally recognized program in hospitality. With this Swiss diploma, students can be confident and achieve success in the hospitality industry.
- The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is an organization devoted to developing India's economy through partnerships with the government, civil society, and other key stakeholders. It was established in 1895 and has more than nine thousand direct and indirect members.
- The Taj is a global leader in the hospitality industry and one of the most sought after hotels in the world. The Taj brand is synonymous with exceptional service, luxury and heritage.Founded in 1868, the Taj brand is part of the $100 billion Tata Sons group of companies. With more than 100 subsidiaries, the Taj is India's largest and most premium hotel chain. Its properties span four continents and more than 80 locations worldwide.
- AISSMS Hotel Management College in Pune has all the requirements of a top-class hospitality education. Its infrastructure is state-of-the-art and the faculty is certified by the Ecole Hotelier de Lausanne, Switzerland. The college is located near the heart of the city and provides an ambiance conducive for a better learning experience. The college has an impressive track record and consistently ranks among the top five colleges in the country.
The programme has been curated by EHL School of Hospitality and conducted at AISSMS college Pune, followed by Taj Hotels, which lets the students to learn from the industry and experience of working at IHCL- Taj Hotels group.
- Culinary Professional Diploma
- Room Professional Diploma
- Food & Beverage Service Professional Diploma
12th Standard from a recognized board in India with minimum 50% marks in English Language.
Swiss International Diploma- 18 months from Ecole Hotelier de Lausanne
Degree in Tourism and Hospitality- 3 Years from IGNOU
Copyrights © 2023. CII Institute of Hospitality. All Rights Reserved.